Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ode to my cruiser, "The Ghost"

I had a cruiser a few years back, I don't remember posting about it here. It was black and white and I sanded it down and painted it to a nice cream color while the fenders and chain guard was white. I bought white wall tires for it and white grips to go with its half moon handle bars. It also had a bell on it and no brake levers since it had coaster brakes. I loved it, I even rode it on a critical mass ride. That bike even served as a prop for my wedding pic! Then the kids came and I had no time to ride and maintain it so I decided to sell it. I found a picture that I used when I sold it online. A lucky guy who decided to check online that day for a cruiser found my ad the same day I posted it and made the offer. After some back and forth texts and some haggling, we met up at a gas station near my house and he left with my cruiser, the one I sanded down and painted lovingly. I miss it some times, but heck, I'm sure the guy who bought it is having more fun with it. So here it is, my cruiser that I nicknamed "The Ghost."
"The Ghost"lookin' good my old pal!

This cruiser looked good from the back too!

If you're looking for cruisers, you might want to check out some of the cruisers available on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment