Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy weekend!

It's the weekend! Where will you be riding this weekend? Post it in the comments below! As for me, I won't be riding the bike this time but I'll be joining my first full marathon (42 kms.) this Sunday. I can't say I've trained well enough for this one like I did for my 32-km run last June since I've been busy job hunting lately. I found a new job and I plan to ride my bike to work most of the time for this new job since I could get to the office faster on my bike than if I ride the public transpo. It takes 20 minutes plus the time to freshen up and change clothes if need be versus 45 minutes riding two jeeps and a train. I'll probably post a pic when I've adjusted to this new job. Wish me luck - but more than that, wish that I have the guts to stick to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment