Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bike:// FlyKly Reinvents the Wheel



I've been wondering about when I could actually find an affordable electric bike that I will not be embarrassed to go to work on. It's just that a lot of the electric bikes that are available here in my country (Philippines) look more like scooters first then bike second. It's good that I found the FlyKly smart wheel on Kickstarter which has given me some hope that a workaround to what I'm looking for will soon be more available. The smart wheel will make commuting easier for cyclists and a lot of us will worry less about getting to work all sweaty since the FlyKly can do some of the heavy work for you. Let's support the team's Kickstarter campaign, they're still shy of their $100,000 goal but I really think they deserve a shot at getting the device to market.

No comments:

Post a Comment